Saturday, March 17, 2012

Contiene Exitos - Flaco Jimenez

Contiene Exitos - Flaco Jimenez

Biography

Born: March 11, 1939 in San Antonio, TX

Genre: Regional Mexicano

Years Active: '50s, '60s, '70s, '80s, '90s, '00s

Few whether any artists in conjunto and Tejano peace have received the level of perilous acclaim Flaco Jimenz has enjoyed again than the course of a course of conduct that's spanned six decades, and it's undetermined that no one has taken the accordion-fueled Tex-Mex calm to a larger audience than he has. Without compromising his perfume-sounding vision, Jimenz has introduced the traditionary conjunto right to mainstream pop and rude listeners acknowledgments to his collaborations through the Texas Tornados, Dwight Yoakam, and the Mavericks,...

Track catalogue

Suena Y Quiereme
Mal Querido
Deje Mis Padres
Los Banrandales Del Puente
La Rosa Negra
La Traidora
La Vieja Escalera
Se Me Olvido Otra Vez
Los Laureles
Contiene Exitos
My Mexico
25 Golden Hits
My Mexico
My Mexico
My Mexico
My Mexico
My Mexico
My Mexico
25 Golden Hits

No comments:

Post a Comment